StriveScan makes it easy and cost-effective to have everyone in your office use StriveScan. Everyone in your office can have their own account/login. Admission counselors who will be scanning at fairs, directors managing their teams, and operations staff managing exports can all have their own logins at no additional charge. Every user of StriveScan should create their own login and profile.
Representatives on the same institution account can access the same unlocked fairs, share credits, and scan at the same fairs at no additional charge.
To add additional users to your account, an Admin User on your team should send them an invitation:
- Log into your Account on our website (click the link to go directly to our login page)
- Click Team Members in the left menu
- Enter your colleague's email address
- Select Permission level from the drop-down menu, click Send Invite
- Your colleague will receive an email with a link to create their own login and profile.
- Your colleague can then download the StriveScan app (iOS or Android), log in, and scan.
Once your colleague has clicked on the link and created an account, their email address will move from the Mailed Invitations section to the Team Members list on our website.
What if my colleague is on a separate team?You can merge your teams!
- Any of your team members can use your institution's credits to unlock and scan at fairs.
- When exporting student scans, the export file will identify which team member scanned each student.
- After the fair, each student you scan will receive an email report with the contact information of your institution, plus the contact information of the representative who scanned them. This makes it important for each person scanning to have their own account.